Boat Master Training – Competent crews & safe rivers
Seasecretary is an approved BML training provider of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency and has been operating successfully for the past 15 years by providing marine support to Bithells boats of Chester. We developed and now maintain their Safety Management System (SMS). Following the success of this venture, we have since been involved in other key projects on the River Dee, for Commercial boat services.
The, company then expanded its client base to include the famous Mersey Ferries, York River boats, The Sabrina of Shrewsbury & Henty Oil Bunker barges, British waterways & Yorkshire Belle.
Seasecretary is operated by Master Mariners who will visit your company and design a safety and training package that will suit your needs.
Included in the package:
- Boat Masters compulsory training courses, (Fire safety and water safety) for areas, Tier 1 & 2 (A+B+C+D). MCA approved training provider.
- Boatmasters oral exam preparation, theory course covering entire syllabus content.
- Boathandling skills training, by marine pilots to exam standards.
- Maintenance programmes.
- Staff training for drills.
- Log book publication, to include daily checks.
- Arrangement of annual inspections (MCA) and replacement/annual maintenance of life saving appliances with approved contractors.
- Achilles audit preparation.
We let you get on with running your vessels and generating that all important income, whilst we at Seasecretary ensure that your vessels are operated efficiently and safely. – For the safety of you, your clients and the satisfaction of the MCA.
Past and Current Clients
For more information on our courses and training packages please contact us here.